If you have any questions regarding those, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- In photography I’m an artist, not a service provider.
- I will not release my raw data (RAW-, NEF-files, etc.).
- The clarification of all legal aspects of the image creation (shooting-location, transport, etc.) and of the image use (protection of personal rights, data protection, rights of use, etc.) is the sole responsibility of the client.
- My work may not be resold, manipulated, misused or distorted in any way. This also includes the application of software filters. Please use my photographs the way I sent them.
- On release, please use these specifications in written context to the photographs:
«© (insert the year of the publication) by Manuel Castellote, www.photography.manuele.ch»
- I publish my work for advertising purposes on this website and on various social media platforms. I may also use them for competition entries and exhibitions where copies of pictures may be sold and/or used by those exhibitors and organizers for their own advertisement. If you do not want this, please note it on your written order confirmation.
- I always try to settle disagreements bilaterally, but if you prefer to rather be a PITA, the place of jurisdiction is Berne, Switzerland.
Thank you for your understanding and your compliance.
General Conditions Photography Manuele, August 29th, 2020.